1Password 4.3 is a *massive update* that includes all the features from our v4.2 update for the website version and lots of great stuff based on your feedback.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference. Thank you in advance!
◆ The Big Stuff ◆
- When you update a password for an existing item, the AutoSave window will now prompt you to update that item!
- You can now choose which vault to use when saving a new Login
- Edit items directly within 1Password mini!
- Edit generated passwords in 1Password mini, too
- Looking for something specific? 1Password mini now searches everything, from your usernames to your notes
- We’ve added full screen support so 1Password can be larger than ever!
- Like keyboard shortcuts? 1Password mini now has a *ton* of ‘em
- Keyboard shortcuts for switching vaults
- Tab and Shift-Tab shortcuts to navigate in 1Password mini's details view
- Command (⌘)-O to anchor 1Password mini's details view
- Command (⌘)-E to enter edit mode in 1Password mini's details view
- Command (⌘)-S to save changes in 1Password mini's details view
- Command (⌘)-. to cancel changes and exit the edit mode in 1Password mini's details view
- By popular request, 1Password mini now shows Secure Notes!
◆ Sync & Export ◆
- Now when you change your Master Password, it will sync to your other devices
- Internet? Who needs it! USB is the future, so now you can sync your data file using a USB drive
- We’ve made some improvements to the way 1Password interacts with Dropbox
- New exporting options: 1Password can now export items to CSV and plain text (careful here—your items are not encrypted in these formats!)
◆ Editing Items ◆
- Added the ability to move items (in addition to copy) from one vault to another
- Right clicking on an item in the item list will now select that item
- We’ve made the item list even better, both when you right click on an item and when you click on the Item menu
- You can now resume editing if 1Password locks or quits in the middle of a change
- You can even switch vaults while editing an item and resume editing when you switch back
- Easily rename tags directly within the sidebar
- Item note editing now supports Undo/Redo
◆ Backups ◆
- New Find Backup button allows you to restore external backup files
- You can now restore from a backup when launching 1Password for the first time
◆ Languages ◆
- Catalan and Danish localization
- New languages added
- Updated translations
◆ Misc ◆
- Greatly improved URL matching makes logging in to sites with sub domains easy
- Use Go&Fill from the main application even when your browser is not open
- 1Password mini now supports fuzzy search. For example: “oogle” will now return items named “Google”
- Improved support for multiple Chrome profiles
- Addressed some minor visual and grammar issues
- You can now sort by Category in Security Audit
- Improved import from CSV
- Many bugs died to bring us this update
We love to hear from you! Get in touch with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web.
Loved and used by millions. Try 1Password today!
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Every day there are new passwords to remember. If you create new ones they are often forgotten. If you use the same passwords over and over again you become vulnerable. 1Password solves all these problems.
◆ Create strong, unique passwords for every site
◆ Secure your data behind a single Master Password
◆ Protect yourself with tamper-proof Authenticated 256-bit AES Encryption
◆ Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your Mac is lost or stolen
◆ Use Security Audit to make your passwords stronger
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH 1PASSWORD
1Password not only keeps you secure with strong and unique passwords, it also makes you more productive.
◆ Automatically log into websites using your favorite browsers
◆ Fill credit cards and signup forms with a single click
◆ Quickly access your data from anywhere using 1Password mini
◆ Open websites and automatically submit login information using Go & Fill bookmarks
◆ Never again waste time on forgotten passwords
PROTECT MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
1Password allows you to store a lot more than just website logins. Keep all your important information available at your fingertips.
◆ Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
◆ Easily remember website Security Questions and generate secure answers
◆ Securely store documents and images
◆ Never leave home without your important information again
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password supports all your favorite devices. Keep your critical information with you wherever you go.
◆ iCloud support means secure syncing with Apple simplicity
◆ Dropbox support provides cross-platform syncing and sharing
◆ Use custom folder sync to sync computers within the security of your own network
SECURELY SHARE WITH FAMILY OR TEAM MEMBERS
1Password allows you to organize your data into multiple vaults and securely share them with others. Use separate vaults to choose what you share and who you share it with.
◆ Share business logins with your co-workers
◆ Create a family vault to share with your spouse
◆ Distribute encryption keys with your development team
◆ Exchange accounts and documents with your clients
◆ Relieve the burden of estate planning for your loved ones
The possibilities are endless! Best of all you can securely sync your vaults so everyone always has the latest information.
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
◆ Full support for OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks
◆ Mark your most used items as Favorites
◆ Organize your data with Folders and Tags
◆ Save powerful searches as Smart Folders
◆ No subscription or other fees
◆ Available in 17 languages
◆ Free support from a world-class Customer Support team
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has won many awards, including:
◆ Mac|Life Editor’s Choice with a rating of “Awesome!”
◆ Macworld Eddy Award Winner
◆ Mac App Store Best of 2013
◆ Featured by CNN
◆ iMore Mac Utility App of 2013
◆ TUAW Best Mac Apps of 2013
◆ The Mac Observer 2013 Editors Choice Award
◆ Mac App Store Best of 2011
◆ Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!