● Adjustments — Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, and vignette of your living photos
● Import and Render ProRes 422 and ProRes 4444
● Nudge — Fine grained Trim controls
● Notifications for Render and Upload completion
● File > Open will now allow video file selection and will create a new Cinemagraph document
● Bug fixes and performance improvements
● Smallest resolution GIF render is the new default. We don’t recommend high resolution (e.g., 1920x1080) GIFs. The file format wasn’t designed for large resolutions. The file size is large and the image quality is poor. If you need to present your Cinemagraph image on the web, consider uploading to Flixel.com and using our embeddable player. Its high quality video playback is far superior to GIF on desktop web browsers.
Mesmerize your audience by creating living photos with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Reached #1 Photo app in 78 countries
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of living photos. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4k) quality hybrid photographs.
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes and with just a few clicks; your living photos are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot a short video instead of a still photo to import
● Cinemagraph Pro offers a full suite of editing tools for fast and easy creation.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and set the still frame to create a more seamless loop in seconds.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select repeat or bounce loop style, loop crossfade, and speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Effects: Instantly preview almost 30 custom built-in filters.
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create an old fashioned GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or a wedding - upload your mesmerizing cinematic images in high resolution to a variety of social networks, including Flixel’s very own community.
Universal Web Player:
● Embed your flixel into your blog or website - the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your Flixel image in all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.