- entire rewrite of the Python part, resulting in a more stable application,
- added Python functions and classes (Procedure BasicBlock),
- warn the user if an action is about to delete a customized procedure,
- fix presentation issues in the debugger window (memory view),
- fix issues with the side bar not being refreshed when a label changes its name,
- you can now define the working directory and arguments of the debugged program,
- many bug fixes and little enhancements...
Hopper is a binary disassembler, decompiler and debugger for 32bits and 64bits executables. Hopper can disassemble Mac (Intel 32/64), iOS (ARM/Intel), PE (PE32/32+/64) and ELF (Intel 32/64 and ARM).
This tool will let you disassemble any binary you want, and provide you all the information about its content, like imported symbols, or the control flow graph! Hopper can retrieve procedural information about the disassembled code like the stack variables, and lets you name all the objects you want.
Hopper is able to transform the assembly language into a pseudo-code that is easier to understand! You can use its internal Python scripting engine to analyze binaries the way you want!
Starting from version 2.0, Hopper can even use GDB to debug programs!
And, last but not least, unlike all other tools of its kind, Hopper is perfectly integrated into the MacOS X environment.
Hopper will surely become your favorite tool for all your binary analyses.