Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
OmniGraffle Pro for Mac is the professional edition of OmniGraffle; a standard edition is also available for half the price. (See below for a list of the features in this Pro edition.) Sync your documents to OmniGraffle for iPad with OmniPresence, our free sync technology.
• Use built-in stencils or create your own custom shapes.
• Share your stencils at Graffletopia, a popular third-party library of free OmniGraffle stencils.
• OmniGraffle's Bézier shape drawing tool allows you to easily create custom shapes with lines made up of curves, straight lines, and control points.
• Drag lines between shapes to connect them, and OmniGraffle keeps them connected as you move shapes around.
• Smart guides help you lay out compelling documents in a flash.
• See OmniGraffle for Mac for more!
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as with Visio stencils (VSS) and Visio templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Subgraphs: Use subgraphs to expand and collapse segments of your diagram just like you can expand and collapse rows in outline view.
• Shared layers: When you have common elements that you'd like to display on different canvases, shared layers make it easy to keep them updated.
• Notes: An object with a note displays the note in a tag when you rest the pointer over it for a moment; click the note inspector to view and edit the note.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
• Document scale: Specify a document scale (e.g. "1 in = 2 ft" or "100 px = 1 km") to create accurately scaled floorplans and maps.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction).
• Multiple editing windows: You can have multiple editing windows on any one document, so you don't have to switch from canvas to canvas or zoom in and out to get your work done.
• Presentation mode: Presentation Mode allows you to link multiple canvases together, and run a slide show that displays your documents full screen.
• Favorites: Save your most commonly-used object styles for quick access in a drop-down menu on each drawing tool.
• ColorSync: To ensure your professional documents will print exactly as you've designed them, OmniGraffle Professional supports Apple's ColorSync technology to provide in-depth proofing.