• Fixes Filter field to allow for exact matches using quotation marks (""), and to allow for multiple, simultaneous filters using ';' (colon), e.g. to filter and only display 5GHz networks containing 'school' in their SSID or vendor name use '5ghz; school'
• Fixes color assignment to ensure higher contrast colors to easily identify networks, however, the larger the number of networks, still the higher the chances of using similar colors
• Allows for columns to be added/removed by doing Ctrl+Click in the networks table's header
• Updates vendor database
• Other minor fixes
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates and much more.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the wifi environment
• Signal strength, noise and SNR time graphs
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
• Comprehensive app's help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
• Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
• Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
• Editable column for labels or annotations
• Selectable and sortable columns
• Adjustable graph timescales
• Quick filtering
• Full screen mode (10.7 or above)
• Runs in Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion